When can you discipline your employee?
Disciplining an employye is always unpleasant for everyone involved.the most effective disciplinary action should be a motivational opportunity so that the employee is inspired to perform better.many corporate institution use progressive discipline to address problematic behavior,which progresses through four stages:first comes a verbal warning,then a written warning,then a final written warning and/or suspension,followed by termination.
Following some tips discipline witout causing conflict.
1. do not discipline without preparation
2. scolds immediately after the violation
3. do it personally
4. give strikes in a state of calm
5. focus on the issue
6. give them the opportunity to express the problem
7. tell us what you want and advice
8. make a commitment to joint repair
9. enforce regulations to be consistent,firm and fair.
Discipline an employee can help ensure positive, working relations and a better,stronger business.